Name: Hussein Akel
- Sep 2018 - Now: PhD student
Institute of Pharmaceutical technology and regulatory affairs, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Szeged -Szeged, Hungary.
- December 2012-December 2016: Master’s degree MSc. in pharmaceutical sciences (Drug design and control major). Thesis: (Preparing Microcapsules by Complex Coacervation Using Hydrophilic Polymers).
Department of Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tishreen University-Latakia, Syria.
September 2007- July 2012: Bachelor’s degree BSc. Of pharmacy and pharmaceutical chemistry.
Faculty of Pharmacy, Tishreen University-Latakia, Syria.
Dr. Ildiko Csoka (PhD supervisor)
Head of the Institute of Pharmaceutical technology and regulatory affairs, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Szeged -Szeged, Hungary.
Field of Search:
The current research work centers around the nose-to-brain delivery of some neurodegenerative treatments in a form of solid lipid nanoparticles
- Nanocarrier Based Systems for Nose to Brain Delivery of Anti-Neurodegenerative Medicines. (Conference Paper, Supervised by Associate Prof. Ildiko Csoka). I. Symposium of Young Researchers on Pharmaceutical Technology, Biotechnology and Regulatory Science
- Preparation of Paracetamol Microcapsules by Complex Coacervation and studying the effect of some factors Influencing Microencapsulation Yield and Efficacy (Research Article, Co-Authors: Prof. Faten Madani & Prof. Wehad Ibrahim), Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Vol.10, NO.10, 2017. (In press)
- A Study of Some Factors Influencing Encapsulation Yield& Efficacy When Preparing Microcapsules by Complex Coacervation (Research Article, Co-Authors: Dr Faten Madani & Associate Prof. Wehad Ibrahim), Tishreen University Journal for Research and Scientific Studies - Health Sciences Series, Vol.38, NO.1, 2015. (In press)
- Symposium of Young Researchers on Pharmaceutical Technology, Biotechnology and Regulatory Science, Szeged, Hungary. Jan 31st,2019.
- 3rd International Symposium on Scientific and Regulatory Advances in Biological and Non-Biological Complex Drugs A to Z Bioequivalence, Budapest - Hungary. Nov 12-14th, 2018.
- Central European Symposium on Pharmaceutical Technology and Regulatory Affairs CESPT XII, Szeged, Hungary, Sep 21-23rd
- The Tenth Clinical Conference of Maisan's Health Department, Maisan - Iraq, Nov 11th, 2017.
- The Second Scientific Forum in Dermal and Cosmetic Therapies "Before and After 2", Tartous - Syria, April 21&22nd,
- The Clinical Proficiencies, Tishreen University-Latakia, Syria, April 5-8th, 2016.
- The Role of the Faculty of Pharmacy in the Drugs Control, Tishreen University - Latakia, Syria, April 8th, year 2015.
- The Second Forum on Novelties in The World of Pharmacologic Sciences, held at Tishreen University on April 23rd, 2014.
- Botanic Therapy and its Role in World of Pharmacology, launched by the faculty of pharmacy in Tishreen university in cooperation with the Latakia branch - Association of Syrian Pharmacists on October 10th, 2013.
- The Second Forum on Novelties in The World of Pharmacologic Sciences, organized by the faculty of pharmacy – Tishreen University in cooperation with Latakia branch/ association of Syrian pharmacists on both October 7th&8th, 2010.
- Arabic (Mother tongue)
- English (Advanced)
- Hungarian (Beginner level)
- German (Pre-intermediate level)
- Good experience at giving presentations to large audiences of people, gained through both teaching at university and making several seminars during my previous academic years.
- Good communication skills gained through my previous work experience as both community pharmacist and medical representative.
- Very good experience with Microsoft office (International Computer Driving ICDL certificate).
- Very good experience with Internet and search.